Pipes and Drains Blocked in Canterbury (2193)? Call the Pro Drain Cleaner Service Sew Surgeon
Canterbury blocked drains can be caused by issues ranging from a build-up of hair to invading tree roots, which is why household plungers and store-bought drain cleaning solutions aren’t always enough to remedy the situation. In fact, solutions such as DRAINO can mix with waste and cause chemical reactions, exacerbating your blocked drain problem in the process. The best thing to do when you suspect you have blocked pipes in Canterbury is give our professionals a call without delay.
At Sewer Surgeon, we’ve provided a 24-hour sewer cleaning service to residents and businesses in Canterbury 2193 for years, in which time we’ve grown to become one of the most highly recommended companies for sewer blockage clearing in the area. If you want your blocked sewer drain repaired to the highest industry standards, there’s no better company to call than us.
A High-Value Drain Cleaning Service in Canterbury
Your sewer drains are responsible for ridding your home of wastewater and sewage, making it imperative to keep them in top condition. Unfortunately, almost all sewer drains will become clogged at some point or another, but you can stave off plumbing problems by keeping the following tips in mind:
- Always use a hair trap to prevent a build-up of hair from clogging up your shower, bath and sink drains. Hair is one of the most common causes of blocked pipes.
- Avoid rinsing grease, oil and fat down the sink and instead place them in an airtight container before disposing of them responsibly.
- Try not to plant trees near the main sewage line buried beneath your garden as the roots may invade any gaps in your pipes in search of moisture.
- Traditional soap bars can lead to blocked drains, so you might want to purchase alternatives to be on the safe side.
- Never attempt to repair damaged pipes unless you have the required training and experience because you could end up making matters worse.
- Don’t flush anything other than toilet roll down the toilet. Baby wipes, female sanitary items and cotton buds can all cause clogs.
- Try not to rinse food down the sink. Eventually, a build-up of food can lead to chemical reactions that can damage your pipes.
The best way to minimise the need for pipe repairs is to call our professionals for drain cleaning at least once every two years. However, if you notice slow-draining sinks, leaking taps, foul odours coming from your pipes, a waterlogged garden or overflowing toilets, you should call our very professional plumbers to diagnose and repair the problem sooner rather than later for the sake of your finances, home’s condition and family’s comfort.
What Is Canterbury Pipe Relining?
To make sure we fix the issue correctly the first time, we use specialist drain cameras to accurately diagnose the problem. If the issue concerns a blockage, whether it’s due to hair, grease or toiletries, we may be able to remedy the situation using a pressure washer. However, if your pipes have burst or been invaded by tree roots, we may need to repair the issue using a technique called sewer pipe relining.
Pipe relining is a cost-effective and long-lasting way to seal any gaps and cracks that are causing problems with your drainage system. We feed a new, seamless pipe into your broken pipes, effectively restoring them to their former condition. The process requires no costly excavation or property alteration work, ensuring it can be completed in no time at all.
Call the Best Drain Cleaner Canterbury Has to Offer if your Drains and Pipes are Blocked
Don’t attempt to repair your blocked pipes or damaged drainage system if you’re unsure of what’s causing the problem – call our drainage specialists on 1300 734 677 at any time of the day, and we’ll be at your home within a matter of minutes.